Pro Tip: You're not limited to single items per divider. Complete outfits can be stored on each slide.
Imagine all the extra space you'll gain now that you can stack higher.
Search with Ease
The ThreadStax organizing system magnetically stores your clothes making it easy to find the right outfit day after day without disturbing the rest of the stack.
Fold with Ease
Fold and refilling your stax is just as easy. The ThreadStax folder perfectly folds your shirts, sweaters, pants - and even towels directly onto the ThreadStax slides. It's incredibly easy to use and makes a perfect fold in 3 flips of the board. The slide magnetically locks onto the folder making for quick placement and no shifting during folding.
- Made from High quality Anti Microbial materials
- Non-Slip surface prevents clothing from slipping.
- Front Tab prevents compression of thin garments.
- Ventilation holes recycles air when searching.
- Strong Neodymium Magnets that attach to the Stainless Steel rails of the 4 and 6 inch brackets.
- 16 - Slides
- 2 - 6" Brackets
- 2 - 4" Brackets
- 1 Folder
A $106 Value
Will it fit my space?ThreadStax work in both shelves and dressers.
- We recommend a shelf depth of over 10" (25.50cm). Slides are 12" (30.50cm) deep and function just fine if pojecting 1 to 2 inches past the edge of the shelf.
- Minimum drawer depth = 14" (36.00cm)
- Minimum width for 1 stack = 10" (25.50cm)
- Maximum hight = We recommend stacking no higher than 16" (40.50cm) because the stack can get too heavy for easy browsing of items at the bottom. That being said we have customer that have stacked up to 24" (61cm).
I rent. Do I have to drill holes?No. ThreadStax comes with 2 mounting option.
- Option 1 : Command Strips - These are magical double sided tape strips that attach and detach without damaging the wall.
- Option 2 : Screws - This option does require you drill holes in your wall. If you rent then option 1 is best.