Will it fit my space?ThreadStax work in both shelves and dressers.
- We recommend a shelf depth of over 10" (25.50cm). Slides are 12" (30.50cm) deep and function just fine if pojecting 1 to 2 inches past the edge of the shelf.
- Minimum drawer depth = 14" (36.00cm)
- Minimum width for 1 stack = 10" (25.50cm)
- Maximum hight = We recommend stacking no higher than 16" (40.50cm) because the stack can get too heavy for easy browsing of items at the bottom. That being said we have customer that have stacked up to 24" (61cm).
I rent. Do I have to drill holes?No. ThreadStax comes with 2 mounting option.
- Option 1 : Command Strips - These are magical double sided tape strips that attach and detach without damaging the wall.
- Option 2 : Screws - This option does require you drill holes in your wall. If you rent then option 1 is best.
Back To All