Perfectly fold your shirts, sweaters, pants - and even towels - with the ThreadStax Laundry Folder. Use it with or without the ThreadStax system. Our folder makes it easy to neatly organize your drawers and shelves by folding everything into uniform dimensions. It's incredibly easy to use and makes a perfect fold in 3 flips of the board.
We're certain we've created the strongest most durable folder on the market. That's why we're not afraid to cover it under a free Lifetime warranty.
Although folding boards have been around for nearly 200 years, what makes ours different is we made ours with durable silicon hinges- unlike the competitors who use a single piece of plastic that bends on a crease, which can break rendering the entire thing garbage. Our hinges are a thick, reliable silicon that will never break- and even if you (or your dog) manage it somehow, they're easily replaceable which saves money and the planet!
Will it fit my space?ThreadStax work in both shelves and dressers.
- We recommend a shelf depth of over 10" (25.50cm). Slides are 12" (30.50cm) deep and function just fine if pojecting 1 to 2 inches past the edge of the shelf.
- Minimum drawer depth = 14" (36.00cm)
- Minimum width for 1 stack = 10" (25.50cm)
- Maximum hight = We recommend stacking no higher than 16" (40.50cm) because the stack can get too heavy for easy browsing of items at the bottom. That being said we have customer that have stacked up to 24" (61cm).
I rent. Do I have to drill holes?No. ThreadStax comes with 2 mounting option.
- Option 1 : Command Strips - These are magical double sided tape strips that attach and detach without damaging the wall.
- Option 2 : Screws - This option does require you drill holes in your wall. If you rent then option 1 is best.