6 inch Brackets - 2 pack
These brackets are the backbone of ThreadStax. The two metal strips in each bracket give magnetic support to the ThreadStax slides to keep your stacks secure and easy to search and select. Brackets interlock with each other to go as high as you wish.
To get the perfect fit, try our bracket calculator.
- 1 - 6inch Bracket
Will it fit your space?Thread Stack work in both shelves and dressers.
- Minimum shelf depth = 12" (30.50cm)
- Minimum drawer depth = 13" (33.00cm)
- Minimum width for 1 stack = 10" (25.50cm)
- Maximum hight = We recommend stacking no higher than 16" (40.50cm) because the stack can get too heavy for easy browsing of items at the bottom. That being said we have customer that have stacked up to 24" (61cm).
I rent. Do I have to drill holes?No. ThreadStax comes with 2 mounting option.
- Option 1 : Command Strips - These are magical double sided tape strips that attach and detach without damaging the wall.
- Option 2 : Screws - This option does require you drill holes in your wall. If you rent then option 1 is best.