Will it fit your space?Thread Stack work in both shelves and dressers.
- Minimum shelf depth = 12" (30.50cm)
- Minimum drawer depth = 13" (33.00cm)
- Minimum width for 1 stack = 10" (25.50cm)
- Maximum hight = We recommend stacking no higher than 16" (40.50cm) because the stack can get too heavy for easy browsing of items at the bottom. That being said we have customer that have stacked up to 24" (61cm).
I rent. Do I have to drill holes?No. ThreadStax comes with 2 mounting option.
- Option 1 : Command Strips - These are magical double sided tape strips that attach and detach without damaging the wall.
- Option 2 : Screws - This option does require you drill holes in your wall. If you rent then option 1 is best.
Back To All